Missouri State finished 2021 with a loss to Valparaiso in the first round of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
Missouri State was unable to make it passed the first round of the Missouri Valley Conference tournament as it dropped its first-round game 6-4 to Valparaiso.
Missouri State closed out the regular season with four wins over Valparaiso, moving its record to 21-22 (11-13 MVC).
Missouri State lost its series with Indiana State, dropping three of the four games.
Missouri State’s first games after the 12-day layoff did not go well for the team. The Bears dropped all four games to Southern Illinois on the road in Carbondale.
Missouri State is travelling to Carbondale on April 29 for a four-game set with conference-foe Southern Illinois on April 30 through May 2.
Missouri State baseball has shut down operations through April 27, cancelling five games in the process, an MSU release said.
Missouri State’s game scheduled for Tuesday, April 20 vs. Missouri has been cancelled due to positive COVID-19 tests in MSU’s tier-one personnel, a university release announced today.
This week's top stories
- Kelley: “Saturday Night Live” comedian Norm Macdonald dies at 61 after private cancer diagnosis
- Big offenses to collide when Missouri State hosts South Dakota in Valley opener
- Kelley: “Cruella” (2021) Review: Emma Stone delivers crowning performance as Cruella de Vil
- Missouri State Ice Bears sweep Illinois State to open the season
- Missouri students call for reform in state scholarships
- Missouri State students create a sense of community within Facebook groups
- New home for esports in PSU dedicates space to video gaming on campus
- Missouri State volleyball goes 2-1 in Lawrence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.