MY PATIO IN PLATTE CITY, Mo. — Mo State Mondays are back. Just like me. Welcome to this summer’s Mo State Mondays with Amanda where I write down my thoughts about all things sports and attempt to answer your questions.
Missouri State and Wichita State delivered an exciting night of midweek baseball on a silver platter.
Missouri State extended their 5-game losing streak to a 6-game losing streak against Dallas Baptist Thursday night. The Bears recorded their 31st loss of the season, which is the most losses in a season since 2014 for the program.
The Missouri State baseball team has 30 losses in a season for the first time since 2014 after Bradley swept the weekend at Hammons Field.
Lee’s Summit West product, infielder John Privitera, is batting .255 so far in his collegiate career at Missouri State.
- Local high school band heads to LA to perform on national television
- Activists flood Springfield square in solidarity with sexual assault victims
- Bears defeat K-State for the first time since 1990
- 'Witness at Tornillo' -- Local production company documents fight against Texas detention center
- 'Recoiled': EA students turn idea into award-winning film
- Originality counts in the filmmaking world
- COOPER: No, it’s not over for the Democrats; here’s why
- Women's soccer starts season with three wins
- A climb to remember
- University fights enrollment drop
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.