With the sports world ground to a halt, the shutdown created by the novel coronavirus has put the Missouri State club hockey team in an odd position.
Missouri State hockey dropped their final games at home to Lindenwood, finishing the season 14-17. The Ice Bears lost 5-1 on Friday night, and 11-4 on Saturday. They missed the American Collegiate Hockey Association's national tournament, but will be back to start their next season in September.
The Missouri State Ice Bears had a few issues scoring, but they managed to win two games over Northern Illinois this past weekend.
The Missouri State Ice Bears continued their recent surge this weekend, splitting a two-game series with Maryville.
The No. 31 Ice Bears swept a two-game series against the No. 12 Oklahoma Sooners at home this weekend.
“This is the best thing that has happened to me.”
- Local hospitals request Missouri State University housing for health care workers
- MSU lacrosse player tests positive for COVID-19
- Springfield's house show culture continues to evolve
- Missouri State University responds to Greene County's stay at home order
- A Springfield Public Schools COVID-19 decision sparks online debate
- Farrow: Does a nation on lockdown breed a new wave of alcoholism?
- SGA proposes $8 fee to hire new counselors at Magers
- MSU and MU system students have mixed opinions on online learning, cancellations
- ‘MeToo’ founder says abusers need to be separate from the movement
- University asks students returning from high-risk COVID areas to stay away, move out at a later date
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.