The Missouri State club hockey team opened the season this weekend, defeating Illinois State twice.
It’s tournament time.
In the final regular season games for the Missouri State Ice Bears, they swept Division II school East Texas Baptist in two games.
The phrase “top-10 team in the country” is something Missouri State Ice Bears coach Jeremy Law has often used to describe his teams in previous seasons.
The Missouri State Ice Bears lost one game in overtime and one in regulation on Feb. 26 and 27 against Lindenwood.
The Missouri State Ice Bears swept Midland in a two-game series over the weekend, moving their record to 4-5-0-1.
The Missouri State Ice Bears split a two-game series against Iowa State over the weekend on Jan. 22 and 23.
From a normal start date, to a conference-only slate in September, to a conference start in the spring, the path forward for Missouri State fall sports is finally clearing up.
This week's top stories
- Kelley: “Saturday Night Live” comedian Norm Macdonald dies at 61 after private cancer diagnosis
- Big offenses to collide when Missouri State hosts South Dakota in Valley opener
- Kelley: “Cruella” (2021) Review: Emma Stone delivers crowning performance as Cruella de Vil
- Missouri State Ice Bears sweep Illinois State to open the season
- Missouri students call for reform in state scholarships
- Missouri State students create a sense of community within Facebook groups
- New home for esports in PSU dedicates space to video gaming on campus
- Missouri State volleyball goes 2-1 in Lawrence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.