In the first period of a game against Colorado on Oct. 4, the Missouri State Ice Bears’ leading scorer from the previous season, junior forward Nikita Salnikov, went down with a lower body injury and has not returned.
The words “The St. Louis Blues are Stanley Cup Champions,” barely left NBC play-by-play announcer Mike Emrick’s mouth after the Blues defeated the Bruins in game seven of the Stanley Cup Final when a small group of people in Springfield came to a similar conclusion: the Stanley Cup has to co…
The Missouri State Ice Bears have run into a complication with their regular season schedule set to open up in the next couple of weeks.
After nearly three weeks since the Missouri State Ice Bears regular season ended, they made the trip to Dallas, Texas, for the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament. The Ice Bears were the No. 14 seed in the tournament and faced the University of Buffalo in the opening round.
- Niebrugge: Can Bobby Petrino flip this program around or will it flop?
- Bars host the kingdom outside of Kansas City
- Two cars allegedly stolen from MSU lots this week
- Missouri State, volunteer assistant part ways due to health circumstances
- Remembering David Glass
- Track team competes at Arkansas
- Bobby Petrino formally introduced as MSU's head coach and everything else from the last 24 hours
- No. 17 Lady Bears suffer first conference loss at the buzzer
- MSU ‘getting closer’ to finding its next head volleyball coach
- Ice Bears add depth for second semester
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.