The Missouri State Ice Bears have run into a complication with their regular season schedule set to open up in the next couple of weeks.
After nearly three weeks since the Missouri State Ice Bears regular season ended, they made the trip to Dallas, Texas, for the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament. The Ice Bears were the No. 14 seed in the tournament and faced the University of Buffalo in the opening round.
The Ice Bears’ leading scorer, with 26 goals and 25 assists so far this season, has been influential to the team on and off the ice. With no knowledge of Springfield, Missouri, or the Bears, Nikita Salnikov moved from his home in Benza, Russia, to Dallas, Texas, at 17 years old. In Dallas, N…
- Local high school band heads to LA to perform on national television
- Activists flood Springfield square in solidarity with sexual assault victims
- Bears defeat K-State for the first time since 1990
- 'Witness at Tornillo' -- Local production company documents fight against Texas detention center
- 'Recoiled': EA students turn idea into award-winning film
- Originality counts in the filmmaking world
- COOPER: No, it’s not over for the Democrats; here’s why
- Women's soccer starts season with three wins
- A climb to remember
- University fights enrollment drop
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.