In the first period of a game against Colorado on Oct. 4, the Missouri State Ice Bears’ leading scorer from the previous season, junior forward Nikita Salnikov, went down with a lower body injury and has not returned.
The words “The St. Louis Blues are Stanley Cup Champions,” barely left NBC play-by-play announcer Mike Emrick’s mouth after the Blues defeated the Bruins in game seven of the Stanley Cup Final when a small group of people in Springfield came to a similar conclusion: the Stanley Cup has to co…
The Missouri State Ice Bears have run into a complication with their regular season schedule set to open up in the next couple of weeks.
After nearly three weeks since the Missouri State Ice Bears regular season ended, they made the trip to Dallas, Texas, for the American Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament. The Ice Bears were the No. 14 seed in the tournament and faced the University of Buffalo in the opening round.
The Ice Bears’ leading scorer, with 26 goals and 25 assists so far this season, has been influential to the team on and off the ice. With no knowledge of Springfield, Missouri, or the Bears, Nikita Salnikov moved from his home in Benza, Russia, to Dallas, Texas, at 17 years old. In Dallas, N…
- HUMBLE PLEASURES
- Counseling Center facing backlog
- Women’s soccer end season with loss in tournament semifinals
- 'Bear With Us'
- Student proposal brings additional security to Craig Hall
- Bears win ahead of Top 25 matchup
- NCAA’s proposed policy changes may alter love of the game
- Fact versus fiction in true-crime dramas
- Former volleyball All-American confident about team’s future
- 'Onward, Upward' Ongoing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular audio clips.